The Studio Dobby Loom is a compact workhorse built to withstand the most rigorous demands in the classroom, studio, or home.
Please note stated prices include delivery of assembled loom, and full ongoing technical support.
Designed from the ground up for use in universities and design studios, the Studio Dobby Loom (SDL) provides the punch of our Compu-Dobby® system in an extremely small and economical package. Teachers, designers, sample weavers - anyone with limited space but high expectations - will delight in this loom.
- 16 or 24 Shafts
- 20" or 30" Weaving Widths
- Sliding Beater
- AVL Compu-Dobby IV®
- Plain Beam (sectional beam upgrade available)
- Stainless Steel Reed: 6, 8, 10, 12 or 15 Dent (please specify at time of order)
- Built-In Shelf
- Tool Holder
- 25 Inserted Eye Heddles per harness +200 extra
- Kiln-Dried Ash Construction
- Illustrated Instruction Manual
- Standard AVL Warranty
- Dynamic warp tension system
- E-Lift or Air-Lift System
AVL Studio Dobby Loom (30" Weaving width)
We are delighted to partner with AVL Looms.
Our stock orders have been placed, and as these items are maticulously manufactured and hand crafted to order, product availability is scheduled for summer 2021.
Order and reserve now to avoid disappointment.