The Louët Erica table loom is a lovely, compact table loom that packs all we love about a full-size floor loom into a small portable footprint which is small, portable, and easy to use. It can be easily folded, placed into a dedicted Erica bag, and carried around. The Erica is perfect for weaving beginners, and those learning to weave or for those wanting to upgrade from a rigid-heddle loom or those who want the capabilities of a high-quality travel loom. The warped loom folds flat, so you can easily take it to class or on vacation, or fold for storage in small spaces.
When compared to a rigid-heddle loom, the Erica is easy to set-up, operate, and the warp tension or more even. It has a large shed of 4.5cm and you have flexibility in the number of threads per cm (epi).
Starting with 2-harnesses, this loom can be easily expandable to 4 harnesses.
Available sizes (this loom comes with 2 harnesses but will accommodate up to 4 harnesses):
- Erica 30 – 11.75″ (30 cm) weaving width
- Erica 50 – 19.75″ (50 cm) weaving width
- A swinging beater is attached by a U-shaped steel bracket to the frame, ensuring a parallel motion.
- Made of unlacquered beech and laminated birch
- Folds flat while warped for storage and transport, weaving stays in place even when stored.
- Heddle length is 150mm
- 40-10 (10 dent) reed
- Can accommodate up to four harnesses
Erica 30: 16 1/2” x 24 1/2” x 16 ½” (42 x 62 x 42 cm)
Erica 50: 24 ½” x 24 ½” x 16 ½” (62 x 62 x 42 cm)
Folded: 6 1/4′′ (16 cm) high
Erica 30: 7.7lb (3.5 kg) at 2 shafts
Erica 50: 11lb (5 kg) at 2 shafts
The Erica 2 Harness Loom Package includes:
- Two harnesses
- Built-in raddle
- 200 Texsolv heddles (150 mm)
- Stainless steel reed (40/10)
- Stainless steel lease- and tie-up bars
- Cardboard warp strips to separate your warp threads during warping
- Assembly manual
Other Erica Accessories available for separate purchase:
- Complete Accessory Package
- Erica Loom Carry Bag
- Erica Loom Floor Stand.
Louët Erica Table Loom - 2 Harness
Please note that this loom currently has a lead time of approximately 2 weeks.