The new Jane 50 is available now!
The Jane Loom is evidently the best table loom on the market. This lovely loom has been designed by a weaver for weavers so you cannot get much better than that!
The Jane loom offers exceptional features and performance to make any weaving performance a success. It has innovative features such as a handle to carry the loom, and a locking mechanism to keep the beater clear when throwing the shuttle. The toggles have a smooth operation, and always stay engaged. Jane folds easily with a warp on and can be locked fully for ease of transport.
Jane is made from lovely lacquered beech and has a built-in raddle, and there is no cord wear since the cords run over rollers and the overhead beater stays out of the way.
- 8 shafts
- Great Shed
- Large Weaving Area
- Texsolv heddles
- Overhead beater that stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle
- Beater flips out of the way for easy threading
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed
- Locking mechanism holds it closed
- Carrying handle for “grab and go” (40cm only)
- Very portable at only 23lbs and 5.5″ high when folded
- exquisite craftsmanship
The loom kit includes:
- 10 dent reed
- Stainless steel reed 40-10 (metric)
- 200/400 Texsolv heddles (205 mm)
- Tie-up and lease sticks
- Sixteen warp sticks
Jane 40: 22 3/8” x 29 1/2” x 25 5/8” (57 x 75 x 65 cm)
Jane 50: TBC
Jane 70: 34 1/4” x 29 1/2” x 25 5/8” (87 x 75 x 65 cm)
Folded: 5 1/2″ (14 cm) high
Jane 40-8: 17.6 lb (8 kg)
Jane 50-8: TBC
Jane 70-8: 26.5 lb (12 kg)
Jane comes in 3 sizes (each with 8 harnesses):
- Jane 40: 15.7″ (40 cm) weaving width (comes with 200 heddles)
- Jane 50: 19.7″ (50 cm) weaving width (comes with 200 heddles)
- Jane 70: 27.5″ (70 cm) weaving width (comes with 200 heddles)
Louët Jane Loom (3 widths available - 40", 50" & 70"
At Wonky Weaver, we believe in building long lasting relationships with our customers, and will provide help, guidance and support all the way. For purchases of new looms, we offer some discretionary discounts on accessories, kits, and yarns to get your weaving projects underway as quickly as possible. (please note these are subject to availability).